TLP SLEEP works where other products don’t, because it uses two natural approaches to sleep. It triggers the motion-induced sleepiness that babies experience while being rocked and that most people feel while riding as a passenger in a car or train. The music simultaneously entrains the brain to the slower brainwave rhythms needed to sleep. This combination results in a sleep that’s natural, easy, restful and refreshing.
How The Listening Program SLEEP Works
The technology behind The Listening Program® SLEEP is based on over 15 years of research in hearing, balance, and sleep by neuroscientist Seth Horowitz, Ph.D. It is a new approach to helping people of any age go to sleep more quickly and stay asleep longer. TLP SLEEP uses three kinds of sound that work directly on the brain in different ways.
1. Very low frequency sounds activate the vestibular system to trigger Sopite syndrome, the motion-induced sleepiness that babies experience while being rocked and that most people feel while riding as a passenger in a car or on a train.
2. Quiet “pink” noise shaped to match the sound signatures of heartbeats and breathing reduces activity in the brain’s arousal centers to encourage relaxation.
3. Binaural beats — slightly different sound frequencies delivered to each ear to trigger frequency-following response between the brain’s hemispheres — help the brain match the waveforms that characterize the stages of sleep.
The sleep-inducing technology embedded within the acoustically modified music created for TLP SLEEP uses all three methodologies.
Ad-hoc clinical testing has demonstrated the effectiveness of these algorithms in inducing sleep by reducing sleep latency and increasing efficiency in subjects ranging in age from 1 to 62, and has been shown to decrease sleep latency, increase sleep efficiency or both in up to 77% of people with normal binaural hearing.
Music created for SLEEP
The acoustically modified music programs within TLP SLEEP were composed, arranged, and recorded specifically for aiding sleep. They were created by Advanced Brain Technologies and an international team of experts, leaders in music effects research and production, psychoacoustics, and neuroscience. They include Vera Brandes, Alex Doman, Seth Horowitz, Lance Massey, Richard Lawrence, and Joshua Leeds, among others.
Each of the three music programs provides soothing, unobtrusive, instrumental music with subtle sounds of nature, and ambient music that entrains the brain to improve sleep regulation. Embedded within these beautiful recordings are proprietary neurosensory algorithms that produce sleepiness. The result is a sleep that’s natural, easy, restful, and refreshing.
Ready for a great night’s sleep, natural, and drug free?
Buy The Listening Program® SLEEP today!
- Fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, naturally. Drug free!
- Block out distracting background noise
- Beat insomnia
- Support brain plasticity