Auditory Processing is what the brain does with what it hears.
We can make a difference
You can improve Auditory Processing effectively and relatively easily. This is not a condition that an individual should “just learn to live with.”
In today’s ever increasing class sizes a child’s processing both visual and auditory is going to contribute to their level of achievement. Why wouldn’t you want this to be the best it could be?
Brain plasticity is well researched and growing at a rapid rate. We know that if we provide the right stimulation with the right FREQUENCY, INTENSITY and DURATION we will create changes within the brain.
Symptoms of auditory processing problems
- Needs to have directions repeated
- Has poor auditory sequential memory
- Misunderstands spoken information, directions or questions
- Is easily distracted by background noise
- Finds some sounds uncomfortable or painful
- Has trouble with auditory discrimination skills
Children age 2 through to teens, adults and seniors can all benefit from the program. Completely portable and easy to use, The Listening Program fits easily into anyone’s schedule and requires 15 to 30 minutes of daily listening.
There are several Program options available that can be used to suit specific needs please contact Sandy for more information.